Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

  • WiFi is as fast as data
  • The sky tower is as tall as that tree
  • The full stop is as small as my hand
  • All the teachers are as beautiful as a red rose

  1. Being the best chess player will mean I will win every tournament and be known by those who don't know me
  2. I would not only be playing and versing people I will also be having the time of my life
  3. I could teach the younger ones before me the ways I learned and how I know to always win

  1. Things I won't enjoy is having the fact that I know how to win most of my games and I can only do a couple of moves
  2. That I play over and over until the day I die I would wanna enjoy myself and go do new things in the world
  3. Image result for Garry kasparovIt is not fun doing the same game everyday when I come in and nothing more but black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.