Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

What changes would I make if I were the principle?


For this activity, let’s imagine that, like Helen, you are hired to lead an organisation. In this case, you are hired to be the principal of your school for one week. How exciting?! What changes would you introduce? Would you make the school day longer? Would you introduce daily trips to the swimming pool?

  • I would buy new security cameras for our school to keep an eye on everything that is going on.
  • Add in more sports equipment to every class for there sports days.
  • upgrade our school pool for the seniors and juniors.
  • Make every day a fun day and at least get the classes out of there classes to play sports and get fit.
  • I would make our school kids happy and give them most things that they ask for.

But one thing that I am happy for right now is that, I am still a little kids and if I were principle I would be in a lot of meetings right now and I would be up all night and all day preparing everything for a trip or marking over 300 kids school work. so I am happy I am still a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.