Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Poem

Today I was writing up my poem about my last name and what I enjoy the most.
O - Occupied on work
T - To  be the best I can
E - Extended for challenges
N - Negative but energized
E - Encouraged and happy

This is my poem about my last name and I found it difficult to write the letters E.

S -  Sunshine with light
U - Unforgettable to imagine
M - Monthly
M - Mystery endings
E - Extremely hot
R - Really fun
I was writing about my favorite season of the month and this one was my challenge.

S - Staying on task
C - Communicate with others
H - Helpful
O -  Out thinked and love my work
O - Over protective
L - Loves to educate
I love my school because it teached me new things that I never knew and it got me prepared for what comes to me in life.

A - Amazing
U -  Using respect
C - City always packed
K - Kit Kats are yum 
L - Loving home
A -  Adventures to seek
N - New start
D - Delightful
My home and my life I have been living here my whole life and I appreciate everything that came my way I love my city so much and my friends in here.

I hope you like my poem and get ideas out of it.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.