Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Technology

Today we were doing our baking on how to make pasta. We added, Milk , Cream , Mince , Cucumber , and Onions. We were having trouble and some difficulties in our baking and we were scared that it would turn into a disaster. We were thinking that we would be in a lot of trouble from out tech teacher. We had a few ups and downs but in the end we ended up getting it right. I am sorry I never had any photos to put up but I will have photos for next time. But through the past few weeks with our teacher we have been learning about safety around a hot stove and how to be careful around them I wanna thank our tech teacher for teaching me how to become a safe person around when I can cook and how you tought me how to cook things I never knew I could thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.