Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Speech day

Today our school said our speech for who will be a great house captain for our.
when I got up I was so nerviness until my teacher told me to take a deep breath and believe in myself her was so helpful and I was proud.
I felt like I won already and when I got down to the end the microphone turned of on me.
I am proud loud and thankful for this day.
here is my speech to you.
hope you like it.



Kiaora,and Hi
My name is Mary I am a yr 8 and I am applying for house captain for 2019.
For starters” I want to be able to cheer you on and I wanna
always be there for you when you need me.
I'm not saying i'm perfect,
i'm only asking is for your support for being a house captain for Taurere the winning group.
I will help you out and be a good leader,
I will listen to you all and do everything with you.
I am trying to be a good leader for people and a role model.
Every year I have been here I have been Experiencing on how good role model are from the leaders that were here before me.
They have taught me how to be a good leader and here is something I learned from them.
Being a leader is a big responsibility
it is taking full effort, never giving up and taking on big challenges.
it is also when people can come to you whenever there's  a problem.
And when  they can rely on you to be a good leader.
a leader is someone that is proud, confident, and happy with everyone
and no matter how good,brave,and shy you are
As long as people are happy.
And I just like to say it is amazing how people wanna become a leader  to help us and to really give new things a try.
Thank you for listening I am Mary have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.